1. How frequent is celiac disease among epileptic patients? Emami MH, Taheri H, Kohestani S, Chitsaz A, Etemadifar M, Karimi S, Eshagi MA, Hashemi M. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2008 Dec;17(4):379-82.
2. Diagnostic accuracy of IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase in patients suspected of having coeliac disease in Iran. Emami MH, Karimi S, Kouhestani S, Hashemi M, Taheri H. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2008 Jun;17(2):141-6.
3. Do endoscopic markers still play a role in the diagnosis of celiac disease? Emami MH, Karimi S, Nemati A. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2008 Sep-Oct;27(5):183-5
4. Prevalence of celiac disease in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Emami MH*, Kouhestani S, Gholamrezaei A, Hashemi M, Mahzouni P, Raeisi M, Daghaghzadeh H, Daneshgar H. Govaresh Journal Fall 2008; 13 (1): 192-197.
5. Is It Ok or Not? To do routine duodenal biopsies for every patent undergoing upper GI endoscopy. Emami MH*, Karimi S, Nemati A, Amani SH, Mulder C.J. Govaresh Journal Summer 2009; 14(2): 81-84.
6. Phenotypical characterization of the peripheral blood T cells in patients with celiac disease: does it differentiate suspicious celiac disease cases? Hadi Hossein Nataj Arab, Mohsen Masjedi, Fereshteh Alsahebfosoul, Mojgan Mokhtari, Nahid Jamali, Mohammad Hassan Emami, Ali Saffaei. Gastroenterol Hepatol Bed Bench. 2015 spring; 8(2): 132–139.
7. Evaluation of The Mean Percentages of The Peripheral Blood Gamma Delta T Lymphocytes in The Healthy Subjects and Celiac Patients in Isfahan. Ali Abtahi, Mohammad-Hassan Emami , Fereshteh Alsahebfosoul, Mohsen Masjedi, Ali Saffaei. Pheripheral Blood Gamma Delta Lymphocyte 2015; 20(2): 85-9.
8. Celiac disease epidemiology in Iran: a review.
9. Screening of Celiac Disease in Adult Population in Iran: Comparison of tissue Transglutaminase antibodies and antiendomysial antibody